ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! April 21, 2021
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: election ballots
What is your biggest expense? Food? Clothing? Shelter? Transportation? How about TAXES? Think about all the taxes we pay: income taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes,… Here are a couple of lists: A List Of 97 Taxes Americans Pay … Continue reading
Here in Virginia we have two proposals to amend our state’s constitution. The details can be found at the Virginia State Board of Elections website. You just need Adobe Acrobat (a free download), to read the descriptions. Amending Section 11 … Continue reading
Virginia’s Deadlines for the 2013 General Election October 15, 2013 – Voter Registration Deadline November 2, 2013 – Last Day to Vote Absentee In-Person November 5, 2013 – General Election (from here) ABSENTEE VOTING If you will be away from … Continue reading