ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATE FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST? August 24, 2021
Tag Archives: election ballots
What is your biggest expense? Food? Clothing? Shelter? Transportation? How about TAXES? Think about all the taxes we pay: income taxes, payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes,… Here are a couple of lists: A List Of 97 Taxes Americans Pay … Continue reading
Here in Virginia we have two proposals to amend our state’s constitution. The details can be found at the Virginia State Board of Elections website. You just need Adobe Acrobat (a free download), to read the descriptions. Amending Section 11 … Continue reading
Virginia’s Deadlines for the 2013 General Election October 15, 2013 – Voter Registration Deadline November 2, 2013 – Last Day to Vote Absentee In-Person November 5, 2013 – General Election (from here) ABSENTEE VOTING If you will be away from … Continue reading