ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Election Integrity
WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET!
Voters in Virginia’s statewide election on November 2 clearly demonstrated their displeasure with the current administration in Richmond and its policies’ effects on our schools. Top of the list were the mandatory accommodation of transgender students in bathrooms and other … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Doris' Posts, Local News, School Choice Tagged 2021 Election, 2021 Election results, Civic Duty, COVID19, Critical Race Theory, culture war, Doris' Posts, Election fraud, Election Integrity, Glenn Youngkin, Jason Miyares, prince william county, Prince William County School Board, Prince William County School Board Meetings, Prince William County Schools, school board, Terry McAuliffe, Winsome Sears 2 Comments
WHY DO WE CELEBRATE ON MEMORIAL DAY?
Here are a couple of references that describe Memorial Day. Memorial Day | Definition, History, & Facts | Britannica History of Memorial Day | All About Memorial Day History (usmemorialday.org) Why do we celebrate Memorial Day. Well, here is a … Continue reading
MAKING A FEDERAL ISSUE OUT OF ELECTIONS
This supposed to be a local blog focused on local issues, but Democrats want to Federalize elections. If the Federal Government runs everything, what is the point of focusing on local issues? Here are the House’s and the Senate’s versions … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, religion Tagged American Family Association, Election fraud, Election Integrity, Federalizing elections, For the People Act of 2021, HR1, S1, The Constitution of the United States, The United States Constitution, Tucker Carlson Comments Off on MAKING A FEDERAL ISSUE OUT OF ELECTIONS