ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: eminent domain law
VOTE TO END THE ABUSE OF EMINENT DOMAIN
H/T to Family Foundation Blog. Here, by the way, is their latest post on this topic: Give Props To Property Rights! Still undecided about how you will vote on Tuesday? Here are a couple of recommendations you may wish to … Continue reading
VIRGINIA’S BALLOT INITIATIVES
Here in Virginia we have two proposals to amend our state’s constitution. The details can be found at the Virginia State Board of Elections website. You just need Adobe Acrobat (a free download), to read the descriptions. Amending Section 11 … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, Legislation, Voter Guide Tagged constitution, election ballots, eminent domain law, government, veto session, virginia state board of elections, Voter Guide Comments Off on VIRGINIA’S BALLOT INITIATIVES