ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THE GREAT DIVIDE IS REAL October 21, 2020
- REGULATION MADNESS October 20, 2020
- VOTER GUIDES October 18, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 3 October 17, 2020
- THE PRINCE WILLIAM-MANASSAS FAMILY ALLIANCE’S 2020 VOTER GUIDES October 14, 2020
- THE NEW YORK POST HAS A COUPLE OF DISTURBING STORIES October 14, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 2 October 14, 2020
- THE GREAT BARRINGTON DECLARATION October 13, 2020
- WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL ISSUE IN THE 2020 ELECTION? — PART 1 October 12, 2020
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – October 7, 2020 October 11, 2020
Posts I Like
- supervisorjeaninelawson.com/defend-the-rur… Thank Supervisor Jeanine Lawson. While the rest of us focus on the upcoming national elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Equal Rights Amendment
One of the first issues of legislation that will face Congress in 2021 is the ERA. Last winter Virginia gained the dubious distinction of being the 38th state to pass the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). Now it will go to … Continue reading
From here. I had intended to finish this series before the election on November 5, 2019. That did not happen, unfortunately. Still, Conservative groups need to spread the word and fight ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). In Part 1 … Continue reading
The outcomes of the 2019 elections just concluded in Virginia were not what conservatives hoped and worked for. The State House turned liberal with the assurance that the 2018-19 agenda posed by progressives in Richmond will now be enacted in … Continue reading