2019 General ElectionGeneral Assembly (House and Senate) and most County OfficesNovember 5th, 2019VOTE!
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IS COMMONSENSE ENOUGH? November 16, 2019
- VICTIMS OR HEROES — HOW DO YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE? November 13, 2019
- AND SO JEREMIAH CRIED November 7, 2019
- RESULTS OF THE 2019 ELECTION IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY November 6, 2019
- GETTING READY FOR NOVEMBER — PART 4 November 4, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 6 November 3, 2019
- SOCIALISM AND CIVIL WAR — PART 3 November 2, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 5 October 31, 2019
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS OUT-OF-STATE MONEY A GOOD THING? October 29, 2019
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM — PART 4 October 28, 2019
Posts I Like
- THE FALLACY OF TRANSGENDERISM -- PART 2 familyallianceonline.org/2019/10/21/the… via @PWMFA1 3 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: FAKE NEWS! https://t.co/ta8ii8yetP 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Equal Rights Amendment
In this post we will continue our examination of Part 2 of Robert G. “Delegate Bob” Marshall new book, Reclaiming the Republic: How Christians and Other Conservatives Can Win Back America. Here is our progress thus far. First Post: We … Continue reading
An Introduction What was the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)? It was a proposed amendment to the Constitution. The text in the figure above is what the ERA was suppose to be, but the states never ratified it. Why didn’t the … Continue reading
The party nomination elections have completed. Yesterday we celebrated Independence Day. We have entered The Dog Days of Summer (almanac.com), that slow less hectic time when we take it easy, watch things grow, enjoy our summer vacations, and welcome cooling … Continue reading