ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! April 21, 2021
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Equal Rights Amendment
One of the first issues of legislation that will face Congress in 2021 is the ERA. Last winter Virginia gained the dubious distinction of being the 38th state to pass the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). Now it will go to … Continue reading
From here. I had intended to finish this series before the election on November 5, 2019. That did not happen, unfortunately. Still, Conservative groups need to spread the word and fight ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA). In Part 1 … Continue reading
The outcomes of the 2019 elections just concluded in Virginia were not what conservatives hoped and worked for. The State House turned liberal with the assurance that the 2018-19 agenda posed by progressives in Richmond will now be enacted in … Continue reading