ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 52nd DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 19, 2021
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
Tag Archives: Equity and Inclusion Policy
What is going on? Nothing surprising. Our Board of County Supervisors and the Office of Equity and Inclusion (pwcva.gov) did not get the feedback it wanted. The vast majority of the people who commented on the “Equity and Inclusion Draft … Continue reading
Not a whole lot of publicity, unfortunately, but Prince William County releases draft equity, inclusion policy | News | princewilliamtimes.com. The county released the draft policy for public comment on July 1. The comment period will be open until Friday, July 23. … Continue reading