ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: equity versus equality
What is going on? Nothing surprising. Our Board of County Supervisors and the Office of Equity and Inclusion (pwcva.gov) did not get the feedback it wanted. The vast majority of the people who commented on the “Equity and Inclusion Draft … Continue reading
Not a whole lot of publicity, unfortunately, but Prince William County releases draft equity, inclusion policy | News | princewilliamtimes.com. The county released the draft policy for public comment on July 1. The comment period will be open until Friday, July 23. … Continue reading
In TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org), we considered the difference between equality and equity. When we treat people equally we try to avoid partiality, that is, giving some people … Continue reading