ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THE MEANING OF FUTILITY October 21, 2021
- COMPILING A LIST OF VOTER GUIDES October 21, 2021
- THE CANDIDATES FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES DISTRICT 31 October 20, 2021
- YOU DEPENDED UPON THE NEWS MEDIA? October 17, 2021
- VOTE AS IF YOUR CHILDREN’S LIVES DEPEND ON IT October 14, 2021
- YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE NOT A MALE! October 14, 2021
- THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 5 October 13, 2021
- ADDITIONAL VOTER GUIDES October 12, 2021
- Candidates for House of Delegates Districts 13 & 50 Forums — Debates Sponsored PWC100 October 12, 2021
- THE CANDIDATES FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES DISTRICT 13 October 11, 2021
Tag Archives: equity versus equality
What is going on? Nothing surprising. Our Board of County Supervisors and the Office of Equity and Inclusion (pwcva.gov) did not get the feedback it wanted. The vast majority of the people who commented on the “Equity and Inclusion Draft … Continue reading
Not a whole lot of publicity, unfortunately, but Prince William County releases draft equity, inclusion policy | News | princewilliamtimes.com. The county released the draft policy for public comment on July 1. The comment period will be open until Friday, July 23. … Continue reading
In TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org), we considered the difference between equality and equity. When we treat people equally we try to avoid partiality, that is, giving some people … Continue reading