ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: European Court of Human Rights
EUROPEAN COURT RULES SAME-SEX COURT IS NOT A RIGHT
Whenever Europe does something that disregards traditional mores, our news media is quick to report. Otherwise, America’s corporate news media shows as much interest as they would if your local paper reported a story about your neighbor’s dog nipping the mailman. Hence … Continue reading
Posted in Constitutional Government, culture, Marriage Tagged corporate news media bias, European Convention on Human Rights, European Court of Human Rights, homosexuality, human-rights, same-sex marriage Comments Off on EUROPEAN COURT RULES SAME-SEX COURT IS NOT A RIGHT