ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ONE OF THE CANDIDATE FOR 87TH DISTRICT THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES RESPONDS TO OUR SURVEY September 18, 2021
- THE ACCURACY OF HOSPITALIZATION DATA AND THE “WISDOM” OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE COPY ME September 18, 2021
- WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS ALLOWED TO BE HEARD September 14, 2021
- This Is Why Big Tech Censors You September 12, 2021
- IF THIS BILL IS NOT ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY, WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT? September 9, 2021
- IS THE TEXAS ABORTION BAN SOME KIND OF CRISIS? September 9, 2021
- THE PHONY CONFLICT BETWEEN INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM September 6, 2021
- ONE MORE SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES August 29, 2021
- IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE “DO THE RIGHT THING” THE RIGHT THING TO DO? August 26, 2021
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EXIST? August 24, 2021
Tag Archives: Events of 2019
This is the final post of this series. In PART 1 we examined our nation’s social fabric and the damage we are doing to it. In PART 2 we considered the price of unrestrained factional politics. We are so busy … Continue reading →
In THE STATE OF OUR NATION’S SOCIAL FABRIC IN 2019 — PART 1, we examined the meaning of an expression, the “social fabric”. Now we will consider the events of 2019 and evaluate whether they either helped to heal or further … Continue reading →
We are coming to the end of 2019, and people seem to enjoy reviewing the events of the past year. Here, however, is something a little different. We will consider events of 2019 with respect to a question: how did … Continue reading →