ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Family Life Education Parent Resource Center
A RESOURCE: Latest Developments in “Sex Education” and Parent Resources
Do you want to protect your children? Do you trust our increasingly “secularized culture” or do you trust in the teachings of Bible and in our nation’s Christian traditions? When our educational institutions and the mass media have become so … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, religion, School Choice Tagged Ascend, Chastity Project, Choosing the Best, Collier Community Abstinence Program, Family Life Education, Family Life Education Parent Resource Center, Focus on the Family, Parent Resources, Protect Child Health Coalition, Ruah Woods, School Choice, sex education, The Family Foundation 2 Comments