ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
- WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES February 17, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHO IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA? February 16, 2021
- WHO IS OUR MASTER? WHO IS OUR FATHER? February 15, 2021
- MAKING THE CASE FOR A “REALITY CZAR”: THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF THE SECOND IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP February 11, 2021
- Follow @PWMFA1
Tag Archives: First Amendment
In the first post of this series, we discussed Why and how Christians Respect The Rights Of Their Neighbors. Here we will look at the first four of The Ten Commandments (Bible Gateway). What Rights Do The First Four Of … Continue reading
MAKING THE CASE FOR A “REALITY CZAR”: THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF THE SECOND IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP
Why the picture of a will-o’-the-wisp? Perhaps it will help to define the expression first. The Mystical Origins of Will-o’-the-Wisp The will-o’-the-wisp is a flame-like phosphorescence caused by gases from decaying plants in marshy areas. In olden days, it was personified as “Will … Continue reading