ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: freedom of religion
What is worse that being ignorant? Ronald Reagan | The White House put it this way. Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so. A Time … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, history, religion Tagged A Time for Choosing Speech, education, freedom of religion, George Washington, Good Shepherd, ignorance, John 10:11-18, mass media, miseducation, monuments, President Ronald Reagan, religion, School Choice 9 Comments
TURN LEMONS INTO LEMONADE!
As an affiliate of The Family Foundation (TFF), we are enthusiastic supporters. When we saw this post, The Good Things 2020 Caused (familyfoundation.org), we wanted folks to understand that the TFF helped to make some good things happen. Therefore, we … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, School Choice Tagged Coronavirus (COVID-19), distance learning, education, EQUIP Summer Worldview Academy, Founding Freedoms Law Center, freedom of religion, Genesis 50:20, School Choice, The Family Foundation, Virtual Learning 2 Comments
THE RETURN OF THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Back in September I wrote WHEN DOES REFUSING TO ADMIT A MISTAKE BECOME EVIL?. Now, with winter approaching, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is making a come back, do I regret that post? No. WHEN DOES REFUSING TO ADMIT A MISTAKE BECOME EVIL? was … Continue reading