ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: freedom of speech
Victoria Cobb, president of The Family Foundation of Virginia, warns that the outcome of the November 3 election will determine whether or not taxpayers pay for Medicare abortions in the future. In an email released October 21 (Family Foundation … Continue reading
If you have yet to do so, I want to encourage you to vote. I have been working as an election officer in support of Early In-Person Voting. The process is efficient, and it looks just like what you will … Continue reading
We need your help. Why? We need to help each other see and hear a point of view which we may rarely hear from. We need to ask each other to explain why we believe what we each believe. How … Continue reading