ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: freedom of the press
YOU MIGHT PAY FOR MEDICAID ABORTIONS IN THE FUTURE
Victoria Cobb, president of The Family Foundation of Virginia, warns that the outcome of the November 3 election will determine whether or not taxpayers pay for Medicare abortions in the future. In an email released October 21 (Family Foundation … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Legislation, Pro Life Tagged 10th Congressional District Race, 11th Congressional District Race, 1st Congressional District Race, 2020 Election, Abortion, Aliscia Andrews, Candidate Survey, christian voter guide, Christianity, Civic Duty, culture war, Daniel Gade, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, Gerry Connolly, government, HB 1445 Reproductive health services; health benefit plans to cover costs of specified health care services., human-rights, Jennifer Wexton, manassas, Manga Anantatmula, Mark Warner, Medicaid, politics, President Donald Trump, Prince William County Virginia, Pro-Life, Qasim Rashid, Reproductive Health Care, Rob Wittman, The Family Foundation, U.S. Senate Race, United States House of Representatives, United States Senate, Vice President Joe Biden, Victoria Cobb, Virginia, Virginia General Assembly, Virginia House of Delegates, Voter Guide, voter guides 4 Comments
HAVE YOU BEEN CHALLENGED TO EXAMINE YOUR ASSUMPTIONS?
We need your help. Why? We need to help each other see and hear a point of view which we may rarely hear from. We need to ask each other to explain why we believe what we each believe. How … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities Tagged 10th Congressional District Race, 11th Congressional District Race, 1st Congressional District Race, 2020 Election, Aliscia Andrews, Candidate Survey, christian voter guide, Christianity, culture war, Daniel Gade, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, Gerry Connolly, human-rights, Jennifer Wexton, manassas, Manga Anantatmula, Mark Warner, politics, Prince William County Virginia, Qasim Rashid, Rob Wittman, U.S. Senate Race, United States House of Representatives, United States Senate, Virginia, Voter Guide, voter guides 12 Comments