ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IS IT SAFE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL? August 7, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? August 4, 2020
- EDUCATION OPTIONS BUFFET August 3, 2020
- GET THE WORD OUT: A LIST OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS PUBLICATIONS August 2, 2020
- THE END RESULTS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING July 29, 2020
- THE SCHOOL BOARD HAS DECIDED!! July 27, 2020
- GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH July 27, 2020
- FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN AFTER ALL July 21, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 1ST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? July 21, 2020
- TOO CONSCIOUS OF AN IRRELEVANT DIFFERENCE July 19, 2020
Posts I Like
- #Liberty #FreeSpeech Look at the First Amendment. Why is it #1. Unless we respect each others basic rights, we ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #PWCS #PrinceWilliamSchools #PWCSchoolBoard Is the situation so rosy or the compromise so unanimous?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: G. K. Chesterton
Consider the ending of the Declaration of Independence. We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and … Continue reading
An expert on alcoholism I am not. So why a post on the subject? I don’t imbibe alcoholic beverages, but I don’t campaign against them. The Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance also doesn’t campaign against the use alcoholic beverages. So why … Continue reading
Cultures can seemingly change overnight, but I think the more significant changes — those based upon heartfelt beliefs — require decades. So it is I have spent considerable time in recent years reading old books. I want to understand how … Continue reading