ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they? March 2, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 3 February 28, 2021
- DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? February 27, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
- WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES February 17, 2021
Tag Archives: gender dysphoria
“A fool can ask more questions than a wise man can answer.” My mother used to quote that adage frequently. I guess she was right. Anyone can ask “why” about anything and make themselves sound pretty convincing. Along that vein, … Continue reading
Just as we warned prior to the November 5 election, we needed to elect conservative delegates and senators to Richmond (see General Assembly) to stem the tide of transgenderism in our schools. Unfortunately, that did not occur in all counties … Continue reading
Please see our 2019 Voter Guides. We have discussed at great length the progressive involvement by persons with ‘gender dysphoria’ or transgender identity (TG) into physical and psychological changes that alter their bodies and personalities forever. It is only fair … Continue reading