ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: George Floyd Riots
MAKING THE CASE FOR A “REALITY CZAR”: THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF THE SECOND IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP
Why the picture of a will-o’-the-wisp? Perhaps it will help to define the expression first. The Mystical Origins of Will-o’-the-Wisp The will-o’-the-wisp is a flame-like phosphorescence caused by gases from decaying plants in marshy areas. In olden days, it was personified as “Will … Continue reading
What is the subject? Assaulting the people who protect us. SB 5032 Assault and battery; penalty. Introduced by: Scott A. Surovell SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED: Assault and battery; penalty. Eliminates the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed … Continue reading