ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
- WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES February 17, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHO IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA? February 16, 2021
- WHO IS OUR MASTER? WHO IS OUR FATHER? February 15, 2021
- MAKING THE CASE FOR A “REALITY CZAR”: THE ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF THE SECOND IMPEACHMENT OF DONALD TRUMP February 11, 2021
- Follow @PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Georgia
Here we come to Part 7. Part 1: The importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College. Part 2: What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common? … Continue reading
Here we come to Part 6. Part 1: The importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College. Part 2: What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common? … Continue reading
The Georgia State Senate Judiciary Subcommittee has been holding hearings on the election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Fulton County received its fair share of scrutiny from multiple witnesses. A few raised concerns over the viral “suitcase ballots” video … Continue reading