ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: government-run monopolies
VOTE AS IF YOUR CHILDREN’S LIVES DEPEND ON IT
Who controls who? Do we control our government, or does our government control us? When we are taught in government-run schools, what do you think many of the people who run those schools, government officials, would like us to believe? … Continue reading
WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES
What was wrong with old guidelines? Not much talk about that. Here is the beginning of NPR’s report. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released on Friday its much-anticipated, updated guidance to help school leaders decide how to safely bring students … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Doris' Posts, Health Care, School Choice Tagged Coronavirus (COVID-19), Dr. Babur Lateef, Dr. Steven Walts, government-run monopolies, new CDC school reopening guidelines, prince william county, Prince William County School Board, Prince William County School Board Meetings, Prince William County Schools, school board, School Choice Comments Off on WHAT TO MAKE OF THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL’S NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES