ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Superintendent Search-Community Leaders Invitation November 28, 2020
- Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to your constituents — Reblogged from Inside NoVA November 28, 2020
- THE WORLD AT WAR November 27, 2020
- THE HERD INSTINCT IS AT WORK! November 25, 2020
- IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRGINIA OF THE ILLINOIS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT November 24, 2020
- CONTINUE SCHOOL RE-ENTRY, PLEASE! November 23, 2020
- A ROAD MAP FOR HOW TO CHEAT November 23, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 3 November 22, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 2 November 21, 2020
- WE DON’T WAR AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD! November 20, 2020
Tag Archives: government
In 2019 Illinois Governor Pritzker signed into law SB 25, which is the Illinois Reproductive Health Act (RHA) (ilga.gov). Its significance will be obvious as we condense the primary features so you know what could be coming down the pike … Continue reading
Abortionists haven’t taken a rest or stopped their onslaught against helpless babies in the womb! Last week The Massachusetts House legislators passed a radical pro-abortion measure (www.lifenews.com/2020/11/13/massachusetts-house-passes-democrat-amendment-legalizing-abortions-up-to-birth) that expanded late-term abortions and permits young girls to have abortions without parental … Continue reading