ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Governor Ralph Northam
WHEN JESUS CHRIST CAME TO SAVE US FROM OUR SINS
Jesus was born as the son of a poor couple in a stable. Because He seemed like a nobody, few even noticed. His virgin birth? How does one prove such a thing? When Jesus was full grown He performed miracles, … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Legislation, Local News, religion Tagged Christmas, culture war, discrimination, First Amendment, government, Governor Ralph Northam, human-rights, Jesus Christ, John 17:13-21, Matthew 22:15-22, Matthew 2:16-23, politics, SB 868, SB 868 Discrimination; prohibited in public accommodations, United States Constitution, Virginia Senate, Virginia Values Act 1 Comment
WE DON’T WAR AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD!
Abortionists haven’t taken a rest or stopped their onslaught against helpless babies in the womb! Last week The Massachusetts House legislators passed a radical pro-abortion measure (www.lifenews.com/2020/11/13/massachusetts-house-passes-democrat-amendment-legalizing-abortions-up-to-birth) that expanded late-term abortions and permits young girls to have abortions without parental … Continue reading
THE GREAT BARRINGTON DECLARATION
I heard about The Great Barrington Declaration this morning on WMAL‘s Mornings on the Mall. Here is how the declaration begins. As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, School Choice Tagged Coronavirus (COVID-19), education, Governor Ralph Northam, politics, Prince William, Prince William County Board of County Supervisors, Prince William County Schools, Prince William County Virginia, school board, School Choice, schools, Virginia General Assembly 2 Comments