ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 3 July 28, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION — THE EXTENDED DEADLINE July 27, 2021
- Abortion: Do You Give a Woof? July 27, 2021
- THE MOST COSTLY GIFT July 25, 2021
- WHEN EQUITY AND INCLUSION BECOME AN EXCUSE FOR DIVISION July 22, 2021
- WHEN DOES “ANTIRACISM” BECOME INSTRUCTION IN POLITICAL ACTIVISM AND BIGOTRY? July 16, 2021
- CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It? July 15, 2021
- FOR WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO FIGHT? July 13, 2021
- Has CRT Come to Prince William County Schools? July 12, 2021
- CRT: Challenge Racist Teaching! July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Hala Ayala
Things are getting weird. The Democratic Party doesn’t seem to have much use for the police. Consider what is happening in Virginia. The Virginia Police Benevolent Association (VPBA) blasted the Democrat Party’s candidates for governor, lieutenant governor and attorney general, … Continue reading
On Tuesday Virginia held primary elections for Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, and members of the House of Delegates. Since the Republican Party had chosen many of its candidates using party-run conventions, the June 8th primary elections were primarily a … Continue reading
ELECTION 2021: SERGIO DE LA PEÑA’S RESPONSE TO OUR CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE AND WHO IS RUNNING FOR LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR?
Our Second Response As we get responses to our candidate questionnaire, we will post them. Here is an explanation of what we are trying to accomplish, ELECTION 2021: CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE POTENTIAL NOMINEES | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org). … Continue reading