ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: HB 980 Abortion
RIGHT-TO-ABORTION AMENDMENT to the VIRGINIA CONSTITUTION
When our Richmond lawmakers met this past winter, they managed to enact laws that did away with protection for pregnant women having abortions and for their unborn children. And those laws were ‘justified’ under the guise of “women’s health.” So, … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Pro Life Tagged 2021 legislative agenda, Abortion, culture war, HB 980 Abortion, human-rights, Jesus Christ, politics, Pro-Life, Right-to-Abortion Amendment, Virginia, Virginia Constitution, Virginia General Assembly, Virginia Society for Human Life Comments Off on RIGHT-TO-ABORTION AMENDMENT to the VIRGINIA CONSTITUTION
IT HAPPENED ON GOOD FRIDAY!
When I was a young person, Good Friday was observed across our nation with solemnity and respect for Jesus, who hung on the cross during those three hours and then died…for us! Churches held Tre Ore services from noon to … Continue reading