ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: homosexuality
A MISHMASH OF COVID-19 CONFUSION
I have gotten my two COVID-19 shots. Like a great many Americans, I decided to risk getting jabbed with a still experimental vaccine. Why? For personal reasons, I decided that the benefit was worth the risk. Do I think everyone … Continue reading
TEMPEST IN A TEAPOT?
Here is another article about the crazy stuff going on in California. Why California? Lots of the people here want to copy what is going on in California. SACRAMENTO, Calif. — As Senate Bill 145 sits on the desk of California Gov. … Continue reading
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE MAKE SCIENCE ALL ABOUT “ME”?
What is the subject of this post? This podcast, The Biology Of Sex (npr.org). Listen Again: The Biology Of Sex is a show from the TED Radio Hour that focuses on genetic studies with respect to gender. The agenda, apparently, … Continue reading