ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: humility
HAVE YOU TRUSTED GOD YET? — PART 1
What Is The Point Of Spreading The Gospel? It is one of the conundrums of the Christian faith. We are suppose to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Apostle Paul is clear about this. Romans 10:14-15 New American Standard … Continue reading
SOCIALISM AND CIVIL WAR — PART 2
In Part 1 of this series, we considered Human Rights and The Purpose of Government. If the purpose of government is to protect human rights, how do we organize our government? With a quote that has become trite with usage, … Continue reading