ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: immigration policy
THE SNEAKY PEOPLE IN THE SENATE ARE UP TO NO GOOD TOO!
There is a Senate counterpart to the House’s H.R.1044 – Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2019 (congress.gov). That’s S.386 – Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2019. Senator Rand Paul has put the Senate’s bill on hold, but that … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities Tagged Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act, H.R. 1044, immigration policy, India, political corruption Comments Off on THE SNEAKY PEOPLE IN THE SENATE ARE UP TO NO GOOD TOO!
FOLLOWING UP ON: THE SNEAKY PEOPLE IN CONGRESS AND THE NEWS MEDIA ARE AT IT AGAIN
Consider how this article, Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act exposes Silicon Valley’s hollow diversity slogans (thehill.com), begins. Silicon Valley says it loves diversity, but the industry only wants workers from one country — and it’s not America. An estimated 71 … Continue reading