ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: immigration
What is some of the political satire from this last week? Generalized Fun Political Cartoons | US News Opinion Cartoons | The Week Wuhan Lab Leak Jon Stewart pushes coronavirus lab leak theory as first returning guest on ‘Late Show … Continue reading
Posted in culture, history Tagged Biden At The G7 Summit, immigration, Political satire, Race, World War II cartoon, Wuhan Lab Leak 3 Comments
“GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!”
“They knew their Trotsky, their Lenin, their Adolph Hitler. What did all of these men say? ‘Give me the children and I will own the nation’s future.’” Sebastian Gorka so paraphrased the methodology of the Nazis and Soviets in taking … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Doris' Posts, history, Marriage, Pro Life, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, Abortion, Bible, Civic Duty, constitution, culture war, education, equality, II Timothy 1:7, immigration, LGBTQ agenda, marriage, parental rights, Patrick Henry, politics, Sebastian Gorka, Second Amendment rights, sex education, transgenderism 5 Comments