ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: Internet
SEXTING SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD
While you think your girls are being protected from COVID-19 by staying home, the editors at Conde Nast, publishers of Teen Vogue, are encouraging them to send or post nude or explicit photos of themselves to others via their smart … Continue reading
Posted in culture, Doris' Posts Tagged cabin fever, children, coronavirus, COVID-19, daughters, Enough is Enough, family, Internet, Nona Willis Aronowitz, nude photo, pornography, quarantine, selfie, sexting, Smart phones, Teen Vogue Comments Off on SEXTING SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD
With all schools closed, kids have lots of free time on their hands. Electronics are their favorite pastime, especially when they’re not allowed to congregate for sports or other group activities. Many parents, on the other hand, either … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, religion Tagged cabin fever, children, coronavirus, COVID-19, culture war, family, family activities, Internet, pornography, quarantine, religion 2 Comments