ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: John 10:11-18
What is worse that being ignorant? Ronald Reagan | The White House put it this way. Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so. A Time … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, history, religion Tagged A Time for Choosing Speech, education, freedom of religion, George Washington, Good Shepherd, ignorance, John 10:11-18, mass media, miseducation, monuments, President Ronald Reagan, religion, School Choice 9 Comments
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BLESSED?
We all want to know why we exist. We all want to know what special task God may have given us. So, we wonder. Why doesn’t God tell me what He wants me to do. Does anyone know why God … Continue reading
Posted in culture, religion Tagged Bible, blessed, culture war, God, James 1:21-25, Jesus Christ, John 10:11-18, Luke 22:39-46, Mark 8:34-38, What does it mean to be blessed? 1 Comment