ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: John 14:15
THE MOST COSTLY GIFT
What is the greatest gift we can give another person? To some extent that seems to depend upon what the receiver of our gift values. Since we all do not value the same things the same way, not all of … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, religion Tagged 1 Timothy 1:15, Christ Jesus, Deuteronomy 6:5, forgiveness, John 14:15, John 15:12-13, John 15:13, love, Luke 7:36-50, Romans 5:6-8, sin 5 Comments
SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION
I don’t get excited about the calendar. I don’t regard New Years Day as special. Since I would rather sleep than party, on New Years Eve, I go to bed at the same old time. Do I begrudge of the … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, religion Tagged affirmative action, Bible, Christ Jesus, Christian tolerance, Civic Duty, culture war, discrimination, forbearance, government, homosexuality, human-rights, John 14:15, Karl Popper, paradox of tolerance, religion, Romans 14:1-13, Tolerance 3 Comments