ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PLEASE ASK THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONAIRE April 2, 2020
- CALL IT A MIRACLE April 1, 2020
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! March 31, 2020
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
- RIGHTS or WRONG? March 9, 2020
- FOR THEY SOW THE WIND, AND THEY REAP THE WHIRLWIND March 6, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Roem has news. SB 868 has passed lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp60…. Sexual orientation and gender identity only "exist" in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: John W. Foust
For more resources, check 2014 ELECTIONS. House of Representatives Candidates for Virginia’s 10th House District Barbara J. Comstock Republican John W. Foust Democrat William B. Redpath Libertarian Dianne L. Blais Independent Green Brad A. Eickholt Independent