ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Josh King
The party nomination elections have completed. Yesterday we celebrated Independence Day. We have entered The Dog Days of Summer (almanac.com), that slow less hectic time when we take it easy, watch things grow, enjoy our summer vacations, and welcome cooling … Continue reading
With respect to Prince William County, here are the “unofficial” results from the Virginia Department of Elections (see here). Democratic Party Candidates Countywide Commonwealth’s Attorney Tracey A. Lenox: 37.78% Amy K. Ashworth: 62.22% Winner Sheriff Joshua Lavon King: 64.85% Winner Brian … Continue reading
Here is the election related news from the last week. Ron Meyer Supports the Disastrous Equal Rights Amendment (9 Jun, thebullelephant.com): Conservatives fear the Equal Rights Amendment might be used to enshrine abortion as a Constitutional right. On bond projects, … Continue reading