ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ELECTION 2021: CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE POTENTIAL NOMINEES March 4, 2021
- EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they? March 2, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 3 February 28, 2021
- DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? February 27, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
Tag Archives: Korlym
Why is a sonogram important before a woman has an abortion? Why is it that Virginia’s own delegates and senate thought it necessary to legislate it out of Virginia’s laws last winter? Advocates of abortion admit that ultrasound technology and … Continue reading
Last time we looked at Mifeprex (mifepristone) and its use to induce a chemical abortion in pregnancies 10 weeks or less. Currently, Mifeprex is prescribed by a physician and the pill is taken while in the clinical setting or at … Continue reading