ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: LaTonsha Pridgen
ELECTION NEWS: JUNE 3, 2019
Here is some election news that has been out there since early May. Much of it is candidate interviews conducted by the Potomac Local. Some of it includes complaints about the May 4th Republican Firehouse Primary. There are also some … Continue reading
Posted in 2019 Election, Citizen Responsibilities Tagged 2019 Election, Amy Ashworth, Ann Wheeler, bond referendum, Don Scoggins, Doug Taggart, Jeanine Lawson, Jesse Maggitt Jr, John Gray, Joseph George, Joshua Lavon King, LaTonsha Pridgen, Lisa Zargarpur, Margaret Franklin, Mark Wolfe, Peter Candland, politics, Prince William, prince william county, Prince William County Virginia, Qasim Rashid, Raheel Sheikh, Republican Firehouse Primary, Silver Lake Park, Tracey Lenox Comments Off on ELECTION NEWS: JUNE 3, 2019