ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Legislation
WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE!
Over sixty million abortions later, think of how many doctors and nurses, attorneys and judges, farmers and steel works, truck drivers and gemologists, teachers and librarians, pilots and generals, retailers and manufacturers, inventors and scientists never had one moment to … Continue reading
NOW COMES THE STORM!
Well, we just passed through the calm before the storm! July 1 opened the door to the new legislation enacted in Richmond during the winter session. After much hard work to enact them, pro-life laws that were on the books … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Legislation, Pro Life Tagged 2019 Election, 2020 Election, Abortion, culture war, human-rights, Legislation, politics, Pro-Life, UNITE714, Virginia, Virginia Society for Human Life (VSHL) Comments Off on NOW COMES THE STORM!
LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT
We live in historic, perilous times! Our nation teeters on the edge of capitulating to the Left and the utter destruction of our values and freedom. We cannot afford to ignore the voiceless at such a time as this! Abortion … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Legislation, Pro Life Tagged 2020 Election, Abortion, culture war, human-rights, Legislation, LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT, National Pro-Life Alliance, politics, Pro-Life, Virginia Society for Human Life (VSHL), why abortion Comments Off on LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT