ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
- WE’RE NOT HOME SAFE—YET! November 16, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3 November 14, 2021
- THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 2 November 9, 2021
- A NEW WIND BLOWS! November 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Legislation
Over sixty million abortions later, think of how many doctors and nurses, attorneys and judges, farmers and steel works, truck drivers and gemologists, teachers and librarians, pilots and generals, retailers and manufacturers, inventors and scientists never had one moment to … Continue reading
Well, we just passed through the calm before the storm! July 1 opened the door to the new legislation enacted in Richmond during the winter session. After much hard work to enact them, pro-life laws that were on the books … Continue reading