ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- RIGHT-TO-ABORTION AMENDMENT to the VIRGINIA CONSTITUTION June 4, 2020
- YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS ARE IN THE CROSS-HAIRS! June 3, 2020
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD STOLE $80 MILLION June 2, 2020
- UNSUNG HEROES May 30, 2020
- DECODING THE LEFT…. May 27, 2020
- THE ABORTION MASQUERADE May 25, 2020
- MANDATORY SEX ED PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS COMING! May 22, 2020
- THE ACCOMPLICE IN CRIME: MISOPROSTOL May 21, 2020
- VOTE ABSENTEE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S VERIFICATION! May 19, 2020
- COVID-19 and HOMESCHOOLING May 18, 2020
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: Legislation
Why is a sonogram important before a woman has an abortion? Why is it that Virginia’s own delegates and senate thought it necessary to legislate it out of Virginia’s laws last winter? Advocates of abortion admit that ultrasound technology and … Continue reading
The Family Research Council (http://www.frc.org) has just released a pamphlet that addresses sex education in public schools. As we already discussed in a previous article (PARENTAL RIGHTS? RELIGIOUS FREEDOM?), Richmond legislators earlier this year enacted a mandate for sex education K-12 … Continue reading