ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- TURN THIS THING AROUND! March 24, 2020
- Action Alert from The Family Foundation: Urge Gov. Northam to Protect Churches and Religious Schools! March 21, 2020
- DID YOU VOTE WHEN YOU COULD? March 16, 2020
- WE NEED TO REPLACE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE March 10, 2020
- ADDITIONAL REFERENCES FOR THAT LAST POST March 9, 2020
- RIGHTS or WRONG? March 9, 2020
- FOR THEY SOW THE WIND, AND THEY REAP THE WHIRLWIND March 6, 2020
- WILL A NEW VIRGINIA LAW INTERFERE WITH OUR RIGHT AND A RESPONSIBILITY TO DISCRIMINATE? February 27, 2020
- General Assembly – Week 7 Recap: Religious Liberty and Budget — From The Family Foundation February 24, 2020
- PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN! February 24, 2020
Posts I Like
- Maybe we should just skip the bill, dispense with the help of spendthrift politicians and find a way to stay safe a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Roem has news. SB 868 has passed lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp60…. Sexual orientation and gender identity only "exist" in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Roggeveen's Twitter comment on Gallup's personal satisfaction poll is typical. Cynicism! Polls are fact not especia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Legislation
When we warned voters prior to the past November elections, we did not imagine the extremists who were ultimately voted into Richmond majorities in both houses of Virginia state government would wreak such havoc with our laws! They absolutely bought … Continue reading
During the current legislative session in Richmond, both houses enacted a mandate that schools across the state must accommodate transgender (TG) students’ preferences. Guidelines are being written for school systems to follow when implementing the mandate. What essentially does this … Continue reading
If we want to push back a radical agenda, knowledge itself is power. Want some knowledge? Here is an email The Family Foundation. The same information is on their website, GENERAL ASSEMBLY WEEK 7 RECAP: RELIGIOUS LIBERTY AND BUDGET. Victoria … Continue reading