ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IS THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR OUR CHILDREN? August 13, 2020
- PRAY FOR AN END TO THE RIOTS August 12, 2020
- IS IT SAFE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL? August 7, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? August 4, 2020
- EDUCATION OPTIONS BUFFET August 3, 2020
- GET THE WORD OUT: A LIST OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS PUBLICATIONS August 2, 2020
- THE END RESULTS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING July 29, 2020
- THE SCHOOL BOARD HAS DECIDED!! July 27, 2020
- GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH July 27, 2020
- FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN AFTER ALL July 21, 2020
Posts I Like
- #Liberty #FreeSpeech Look at the First Amendment. Why is it #1. Unless we respect each others basic rights, we ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #PWCS #PrinceWilliamSchools #PWCSchoolBoard Is the situation so rosy or the compromise so unanimous?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
The Family Foundation
- Announcing the “WINNERS” of the 2020 Donkey Awards August 14, 2020 Robert Noland
- The field is set August 13, 2020 Robert Noland
- Elections Have Consequences! August 13, 2020 Robert Noland
- BREAKING: Family Policy Alliance of NJ Endorses Anthony Bucco Jr. for State Senator August 14, 2020 Robert Noland
- What Is Left for The Family? August 13, 2020 Robert Noland