ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: LGBTQ
KINK AS DEFINED IN THE WASHINGTON POST
(H/T to insanitybytes22. From Conspiring For Your Good! | See, there’s this thing called biology… (wordpress.com)) The word “kink” has been around since about the 1670s (kink | Origin and meaning of kink by Online Etymology Dictionary (etymonline.com)), and the … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Marriage, religion Tagged children, culture war, etymology, fornication, gay, Genesis 2:24, kink, LGBTQ, marriage, Philippians 4:8, Pride, recreational sex 2 Comments
VETERANS DAY 2020
As we near the end of the year 2020, we are in the middle of a political battle, and the air is full of angry words. Some of these words remind us of why so many Americans have fought for … Continue reading
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, religion, School Choice Tagged 2020 Election, Article II, Civic Duty, Constitutional Government, Election fraud, enemy of the people, Ephesians 6:10-20, Joseph Stalin, lawsuit by the Trump Campaign in Pennsylvania, LGBTQ, Mark Levin, Trump Accountability Project, United States Constitution, voter fraud 3 Comments
THE MEANING OF THE WORD “SEX” IS NOT WHAT IT USE TO BE
What does a judge do? Well, judges read laws. Supposedly, they try to understand what the writers of a law intended. Then they apply the meaning of a law to an actual situation. Unfortunately, some judges do not have the … Continue reading