ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: LIFE
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIAN SCHOLARSHIP AND DISCIPLESHIP
Posted on September 1, 2020 by Tom Salmon
Are you a Christian Conservative political activist? Does it irk you when your church doesn’t take a clear positions on the political issues of our day? Well, we both regret that Christians do not speak out and stand against the … Continue reading →
Posted in 2020 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Marriage, Pro Life, religion | Tagged 2020 Election, Armor of God, Bible, Christian political activism, Civic Duty, Constitutional Government, culture war, Ephesians 6:10-20, Gates of Hades, government, LIFE, marriage, Matthew 16:18, Matthew 28:16-20, Matthew 5:13-16, PARENTAL AUTHORITY, Psalm 46:10, religion, religious freedom, salt and light, The Family Foundation, The Great Commission, Virginia | 3 Comments
LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE DREAMS OR JUST PLAIN NIGHTMARES
Posted on November 24, 2019 by Tom Salmon
To support and promote the values inherent in the concept of family, the Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance focuses on issues related to these five topics: LIFE MARRIAGE RELIGIOUS FREEDOM PARENTAL AUTHORITY CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT How is the concept of the family … Continue reading →
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities | Tagged Constitutional Government, drag queen, Family Life Education, infanticide, LIFE, marriage, marriage amendment, PARENTAL AUTHORITY, political activism, Prince William County Schools, religion, religious freedom, same-sex marriage, United States Constitution | 2 Comments
AND SO JEREMIAH CRIED
Posted on November 7, 2019 by Tom Salmon
Jeremiah wrote two of the saddest books in the Bible, the book that goes by his name, Jeremiah, and Lamentations. Why? Jeremiah prophesied the grisly, merciless destruction of Jerusalem by the Chaldeans. Moreover, he lived to see the city destroyed. … Continue reading →
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, Marriage, Pro Life, School Choice | Tagged Armor of God, Bible, Christian church, Constitutional Government, culture war, education, Jeremiah, LIFE, marriage, mass media, PARENTAL AUTHORITY, political activism, politics, religion, religious freedom, Spiritual Warfare | 2 Comments