ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- DECODING THE LEFT…. May 27, 2020
- THE ABORTION MASQUERADE May 25, 2020
- MANDATORY SEX ED PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS COMING! May 22, 2020
- THE ACCOMPLICE IN CRIME: MISOPROSTOL May 21, 2020
- VOTE ABSENTEE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S VERIFICATION! May 19, 2020
- COVID-19 and HOMESCHOOLING May 18, 2020
- GETTING READY FOR THE BIG 2020 GOP NOMINATION CONTESTS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY May 16, 2020
- ALL THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN THE 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT ALL RESPOND TO OUR QUESTIONNAIRE May 14, 2020
- SEXTING SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD May 11, 2020
- RU-486—WHAT IS IT? May 6, 2020
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: local politics
Where is your first stop if you want to find out about Family Life Education (FLE) in the Prince William County Schools (PWCS)? That’s the Science & Family Life Education (pwcs.edu) webpage. Why does PWCS lump FLE in with Science. … Continue reading
Even before they convene we know that the newly elected delegates and senators in Richmond will move quickly to legalize abortion through the third trimester of pregnancy. Murder of a viable infant at a nine-month abortion has been termed ‘infanticide’ … Continue reading
The following election results are from the 2019 November General Unofficial Results from the Virginia Department of Elections. Virginia Senate 13th District Candidate Votes Percent Geary M. Higgins Republican 37,629 45.64% John J. Bell Democratic 44,727 54.25% 28th District Candidate … Continue reading