ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Loudoun County Public Schools
THE EVIL OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS — PART 5
What were the first four posts in this series on the vile nature of political corectness? The Introduction — PART 1 (familyallianceonline.org) What Is The Effect Of Political Correctness Upon Our Education System? — PART 2 (familyallianceonline.org) What Is The … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, religion, Voter Guide Tagged Attorney General Merrick Garland, christian voter guide, culture war, demonization, DOJ, faith, Genesis 15:6, Genesis 1:26-27, Golden Rule, image of God, Judges 21:25, language and debate, LCPS, Loudoun County Public Schools, Luke Rosiak, Matthew 7:12, moral law, National School Board Association, NSBA, political correctness, politics, Scott Smith, Virginia, Voter Guide 5 Comments
CRT: What Can You Expect if You Oppose It?
If you’re a parent, grandparent or guardian of school-aged children, what can you expect if you take a stand against Critical Race Theory (CRT) being taught in their classrooms? Parents who have already engaged in that fight give us plenty … Continue reading
SO, IT IS INDEPENDENCE DAY
Why do we celebrate the 4th of July? Well, some say this is the day we celebrate our independence from King George III and his United Kingdom, but they are wrong. Read the Declaration of Independence (America’s Founding Documents | … Continue reading