ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- PLANNED PARENTHOOD STOLE $80 MILLION June 2, 2020
- UNSUNG HEROES May 30, 2020
- DECODING THE LEFT…. May 27, 2020
- THE ABORTION MASQUERADE May 25, 2020
- MANDATORY SEX ED PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS COMING! May 22, 2020
- THE ACCOMPLICE IN CRIME: MISOPROSTOL May 21, 2020
- VOTE ABSENTEE WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S VERIFICATION! May 19, 2020
- COVID-19 and HOMESCHOOLING May 18, 2020
- GETTING READY FOR THE BIG 2020 GOP NOMINATION CONTESTS IN PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY May 16, 2020
- ALL THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS IN THE 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT ALL RESPOND TO OUR QUESTIONNAIRE May 14, 2020
Posts I Like
Tag Archives: love
Here is the second part of THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LOVE, JOY, AND WISDOM — PART 1. The subject is the following passage from the Bible. John 15:9-11 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 9 Just as the Father has loved Me, … Continue reading
What is the relationship between love, joy, and wisdom? Consider the following passage. Jesus knows He will soon die. So, He strengthens His apostles for the shock of His death. In middle of a series of monologues, He gives his … Continue reading
Is our society becoming degenerate without a fight? No. Some are trying to pull us with them into the Pit, into Hell, but others are pulling back, trying to pull their family, their friends, their neighbors, and themselves back from … Continue reading