ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Superintendent Search-Community Leaders Invitation November 28, 2020
- Guest Opinion: For the sake of the voiceless, listen to your constituents — Reblogged from Inside NoVA November 28, 2020
- THE WORLD AT WAR November 27, 2020
- THE HERD INSTINCT IS AT WORK! November 25, 2020
- IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRGINIA OF THE ILLINOIS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT November 24, 2020
- CONTINUE SCHOOL RE-ENTRY, PLEASE! November 23, 2020
- A ROAD MAP FOR HOW TO CHEAT November 23, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 3 November 22, 2020
- WAS THE ELECTION RIGGED? WHY DOES IT MATTER? — PART 2 November 21, 2020
- WE DON’T WAR AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD! November 20, 2020
Tag Archives: love
Today is the 400th anniversary of The Mayflower Compact (britannica.com). Strangely, this day is passing us by almost without comment. Therefore, today seems like a good day for Christians to talk about the relevance of our nation’s Christian heritage. In Part … Continue reading
Here is the second part of THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LOVE, JOY, AND WISDOM — PART 1. The subject is the following passage from the Bible. John 15:9-11 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 9 Just as the Father has loved Me, … Continue reading
What is the relationship between love, joy, and wisdom? Consider the following passage. Jesus knows He will soon die. So, He strengthens His apostles for the shock of His death. In middle of a series of monologues, He gives his … Continue reading