ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- ELECTION 2021: CANDIDATE QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE POTENTIAL NOMINEES March 4, 2021
- EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they? March 2, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 3 February 28, 2021
- DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN? February 27, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 2 February 24, 2021
- CANCELING WESTERN CIVILIZATION IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE? February 22, 2021
- TEACHERS UNIONS FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR SCHOOLS CLOSED February 20, 2021
- Prince William County School Board Highlights – RETURN TO THE CLASSROOM ENSUES FEBRUARY 25 AND 26 February 19, 2021
- WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? February 18, 2021
- WHAT DOES AN ABORTION REALLY LOOK LIKE? February 17, 2021
Tag Archives: love
Today is the 400th anniversary of The Mayflower Compact (britannica.com). Strangely, this day is passing us by almost without comment. Therefore, today seems like a good day for Christians to talk about the relevance of our nation’s Christian heritage. In Part … Continue reading
Here is the second part of THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LOVE, JOY, AND WISDOM — PART 1. The subject is the following passage from the Bible. John 15:9-11 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 9 Just as the Father has loved Me, … Continue reading
What is the relationship between love, joy, and wisdom? Consider the following passage. Jesus knows He will soon die. So, He strengthens His apostles for the shock of His death. In middle of a series of monologues, He gives his … Continue reading