ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- WILL A NEW VIRGINIA LAW INTERFERE WITH OUR RIGHT AND A RESPONSIBILITY TO DISCRIMINATE? February 27, 2020
- General Assembly – Week 7 Recap: Religious Liberty and Budget — From The Family Foundation February 24, 2020
- PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN! February 24, 2020
- DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRIMARY ON MARCH 3, 2020 February 23, 2020
- DR. MEG MEEKER ON THE ERIC METAXAS RADIO SHOW. February 21, 2020
- THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN February 16, 2020
- DOWN WITH THE CONSTITUTION? February 10, 2020
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TAUGHT? February 4, 2020
- ABORTION BILLS February 4, 2020
- IS YOUR LEGISLATOR FOMENTING SEXUAL CONFUSION? January 27, 2020
Posts I Like
- Roem has news. SB 868 has passed lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp60…. Sexual orientation and gender identity only "exist" in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Roggeveen's Twitter comment on Gallup's personal satisfaction poll is typical. Cynicism! Polls are fact not especia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- There is an old saying: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." The people supporting this bill can't say what was broke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Marc Harrold
Would you buy a pig in a poke? You probably think not, but we do it all the time. That’s why that expression, “a pig in a poke,” has remained with us since about 1555. Even though almost no one … Continue reading
Survey Response: Marc Harrold, Libertarian — Candidate for Member House of Representatives – District 11
As voters, we need to know where the candidates stand with respect to the issues. Shown below (click on the link) are Marc M. Harrold‘s responses to the Prince William and Manassas Family Alliance (PWMFA) candidate survey. Please take the time to thank … Continue reading