ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: mass media
What is worse that being ignorant? Ronald Reagan | The White House put it this way. Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so. A Time … Continue reading
Posted in 2021 Election, Citizen Responsibilities, culture, history, religion Tagged A Time for Choosing Speech, education, freedom of religion, George Washington, Good Shepherd, ignorance, John 10:11-18, mass media, miseducation, monuments, President Ronald Reagan, religion, School Choice 9 Comments
CONCEALING THE DANGER LURKING IN THE DARKNESS WITH CLEVER LIES
1 Peter 5:8 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. What are lies designed to do? Conceal the truth. … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture Tagged Bible, culture war, mass media, prostitution, wisdom Comments Off on CONCEALING THE DANGER LURKING IN THE DARKNESS WITH CLEVER LIES