ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: Matthew 5:13-16
THE GOOD CHRISTIAN CITIZEN — PART 3
Here are links to the previous posts in this series: Good Citizens Are Kings Who Serve The King Of Kings | Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance (familyallianceonline.org): As Americans we vote for our leaders. Instead of being ruled by monarchs with … Continue reading Continue reading
DO THE MORAL VALUES OF OUR PEOPLE PROVIDE A SOUND FOUNDATION FOR OUR LAWS?
Many Christians act as if Jesus and His Bible have nothing to say about government, but we create and enforce laws to enforce moral standards. Name the law, and one of two things will be true. That law may be … Continue reading
WHAT TO MAKE OF BIG TECH RELIGIOUS CENSORSHIP
The focus of this post is Home – Focus on the Family. Big Tech has started trying to shut Focus on the Family (FOF) up. Why? The president of Focus on the Family said Twitter locked the page of the Daily … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, religion Tagged Big Tech censorship, censorship, Dr. Rachel Levine, Focus on the Family, Matthew 5:13-16, transgender ideology, transgenderism, Twitter censorship Comments Off on WHAT TO MAKE OF BIG TECH RELIGIOUS CENSORSHIP