ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- YOU CAN’T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! April 21, 2021
- CANDIDATE THOMAS PAFFORD’S QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE April 20, 2021
- RESPONDING TO A QUESTION April 19, 2021
- ANOTHER SURVEY RESPONSE FROM A CANDIDATE FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 18, 2021
- ELECTION 2021: WHICH GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES HAVE ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONNAIRE? April 16, 2021
- WHAT A DIFFERENCE THEY WOULD HAVE MADE! April 14, 2021
- TWO MORE SURVEY RESPONSES FROM CANDIDATES FOR THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES April 13, 2021
- Who’s Right about Whose Rights? April 12, 2021
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLE IN GOVERNMENT? — PART 4 April 9, 2021
- TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO BE BIGOTS? — PART 2 April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Michigan
Here we come to Part 4. Part 1: The importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College. Part 2: What Do The Charges Of Election Fraud Against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin Have In Common? … Continue reading
In Part 1 of this series, we considered the importance of January 6, 2021 to certifying the vote of the Electoral College. The Detour Let’s consider a question. How much can we trust our leaders? Would, if they could, steal … Continue reading
It is an more than just an interesting problem. Congress is suppose to count the votes of the Electors. If the Electors were improperly chosen, that is a problem Congress is must deal with. The Constitution (as amended) explicitly gives … Continue reading