ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Tag Archives: Mifepristone
Why is a sonogram important before a woman has an abortion? Why is it that Virginia’s own delegates and senate thought it necessary to legislate it out of Virginia’s laws last winter? Advocates of abortion admit that ultrasound technology and … Continue reading
Last time we looked at Mifeprex (mifepristone) and its use to induce a chemical abortion in pregnancies 10 weeks or less. Currently, Mifeprex is prescribed by a physician and the pill is taken while in the clinical setting or at … Continue reading