ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- IS IT SAFE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL? August 7, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 10TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? August 4, 2020
- EDUCATION OPTIONS BUFFET August 3, 2020
- GET THE WORD OUT: A LIST OF CONSERVATIVE NEWS PUBLICATIONS August 2, 2020
- THE END RESULTS OF VIRTUAL LEARNING July 29, 2020
- THE SCHOOL BOARD HAS DECIDED!! July 27, 2020
- GAMBLERS AT CASINOS NOW HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN CHRISTIANS AT CHURCH July 27, 2020
- FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS WON’T REOPEN AFTER ALL July 21, 2020
- WHO IS RUNNING TO REPRESENT VIRGINIA’S 1ST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT? July 21, 2020
- TOO CONSCIOUS OF AN IRRELEVANT DIFFERENCE July 19, 2020
Posts I Like
- #Liberty #FreeSpeech Look at the First Amendment. Why is it #1. Unless we respect each others basic rights, we ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #PWCS #PrinceWilliamSchools #PWCSchoolBoard Is the situation so rosy or the compromise so unanimous?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: misoprostol
Why is a sonogram important before a woman has an abortion? Why is it that Virginia’s own delegates and senate thought it necessary to legislate it out of Virginia’s laws last winter? Advocates of abortion admit that ultrasound technology and … Continue reading
Last time we looked at Mifeprex (mifepristone) and its use to induce a chemical abortion in pregnancies 10 weeks or less. Currently, Mifeprex is prescribed by a physician and the pill is taken while in the clinical setting or at … Continue reading