ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s TweetsTweets by PWMFA1
Tag Archives: moral obligation
IS YOUR PASTOR WILLING TO DISCUSS POLITICAL ISSUES?
This is the last Sunday before the General Election on November 6, 2012. In America, we separate Church from State. But why? At one time we separated Church from State to protect religious freedom. We did not want government officials … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, Constitutional Government, culture, religion Tagged Bible, government, human-rights, moral obligation, religion, religious belief, theology Comments Off on IS YOUR PASTOR WILLING TO DISCUSS POLITICAL ISSUES?