ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- Voter Guide for 7th District June 21, 2022 Primary – English June 10, 2022
- 7th District Voter Guide for June 21, 2022 Primary, Español June 9, 2022
- Giovanna Nall of the Prince William & Manassas Family Alliance Board of Directors on CNN Tita May 27, 2022
- Voter Guide for 10th District Republican May 21, 2022 Primary May 20, 2022
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS MONITOR OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 2 December 16, 2021
- STILL DOING NOTHING? December 13, 2021
- NOEL OR NO EL? December 9, 2021
- HOW CAN WE AS GOOD CITIZENS ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS? — PART 1 November 30, 2021
- THANKSGIVING FOR THE TRUTH November 24, 2021
- LGBTQ CLUBS OR GAY-STRAIGHT CLUBS! November 23, 2021
Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance’s Tweets
Tag Archives: murder
EVERYONE LOVES A RAINBOW—or do they?
Everyone loves a rainbow! After a rainstorm, the sign of a rainbow arched across the sky reminds us of Noah. After he and his family survived the Flood, God gave the rainbow as a sign to Noah that He would … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Health Care, Pro Life, religion Tagged Abortion, Bible, China, Civic Duty, culture war, Genesis 9, Great Flood, human-rights, murder, Noah, overpopulation, politics, Pro-Life, Rainbow, rainbow covenant, slave labor 5 Comments
BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD
If you have not read it, please read WHY COVID-19? Whereas WHY COVID-19? stated the basic proposition, COVID-19 is a punishment for our sins, this post helps to explain how COVID-19 resulted from our sins. What is COVID-19? It is … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Marriage, Pro Life, religion Tagged Abortion, Bible, coronavirus, COVID-19, culture war, Hebrews 12:4-11, homosexuality, LGBTQ, murder, pestilence, plague, politics, Pro-Life, Psalm 46, religion, repentance, sexual perversion Comments Off on BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD
The current quarantine called ‘social distancing’ has been imposed on us in order to minimize the transfer of the coronavirus from one person to others. We are trying to prevent many from becoming ill and even dying from the disease. … Continue reading
Posted in Citizen Responsibilities, culture, Doris' Posts, Marriage, Pro Life, religion Tagged 1 Corinthians 6:18, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Abortion, adultery, Bible, coronavirus, COVID-19, culture war, homosexuality, LGBTQ, marriage, murder, plague, politics, Pro-Life, religion, repentance, sexual perversion, transgender ideology, transgenderism, Virginia General Assembly 68 Comments