ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- POLITICAL HUMOR June 19, 2021
- BOOK REVIEW: THE TYRANNY OF BIG TECH BY SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY — Part 1 June 16, 2021
- TAKING BACK OUR SCHOOLS — NO QUICK FIX (June, 15 2021) June 15, 2021
- IF IT IS SO FUNNY, WHY ISN’T ANYONE LAUGHING? June 13, 2021
- RESULTS FROM THE JUNE 8TH PRIMARY ELECTION June 10, 2021
- A LEADER OR AN INSTIGATOR? June 2, 2021
- TIME FOR BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS TO STUDY THEIR CANDIDATES May 31, 2021
- SCHOOL BOARD APPROVES EQUITY STATEMENT May 27, 2021
- WHY DO WE CELEBRATE ON MEMORIAL DAY? May 25, 2021
- HONOR AND THE RULE OF LAW May 24, 2021
- Ken Cuccinelli & Abraham Hamilton III: Last Call For Liberty Registration, Fri, May 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM | Eventbrit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Online Learning
Hybrid School—How Soon? A poll of Price William County parents taken in September indicated that 60% of them wanted to continue virtual instruction for their children. The other 40% wanted their kids to return to the classroom ASAP. That … Continue reading
The Bristow Beat has the highlights of this meeting. Hence we will point you to their article, Superintendent Says Prince William Health Metrics Informed Return to School Plan. Here is how it starts. Prince William County Schools will begin its … Continue reading
Though there were glitches, the opening of PWC (Prince William County) schools was virtually amazing—pun intended! Dr. Walts praised administrators, teachers and all staff at each school for their hard work and dedication in preparing for September 8. Though there … Continue reading