ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
Are you registered to vote?
Do you know where to vote?
Check the Virginia Department of Elections‘ website.
- THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN February 16, 2020
- DOWN WITH THE CONSTITUTION? February 10, 2020
- IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TAUGHT? February 4, 2020
- ABORTION BILLS February 4, 2020
- IS YOUR LEGISLATOR FOMENTING SEXUAL CONFUSION? January 27, 2020
- SUPERMAN, SUPERWOMAN or BOTH? January 17, 2020
- WISDOM OR FOOLISHNESS? January 15, 2020
- TRANSGENDER LEGISLATION for VIRGINIA SCHOOLS January 14, 2020
- BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN? January 13, 2020
- SOMETHING ELSE TO READ IN THE NEW YEAR: A BELATED NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION January 4, 2020
- There is an old saying: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." The people supporting this bill can't say what was broke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: PARENTAL AUTHORITY
To support and promote the values inherent in the concept of family, the Prince William-Manassas Family Alliance focuses on issues related to these five topics: LIFE MARRIAGE RELIGIOUS FREEDOM PARENTAL AUTHORITY CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT How is the concept of the family … Continue reading →
Jeremiah wrote two of the saddest books in the Bible, the book that goes by his name, Jeremiah, and Lamentations. Why? Jeremiah prophesied the grisly, merciless destruction of Jerusalem by the Chaldeans. Moreover, he lived to see the city destroyed. … Continue reading →